- I am hilarious -
Ok, it's been quite some time since I wrote some jokes.
This is what I've come up with over the weekend:
Q: How do you know when it's time to retire your cutlery?
A: When they start to lose their shine.
*rimshot*
Q: Where should you put your cutlery when they retire?
A: Put them in an Old Forks Home.
*double rimshot*
Q: What will they do while they are there?
A: Enjoy their silver years.
*double rimshot with cymbal clash*
Q: How do you know when its time to dump them for good?
A: If you can stick a fork in them, they're done.
*band strikes up & plays closing theme music*
Thank you, thank you, you've been a wonderful audience. Good night, everybody.
New Radio Show!
-
Owing to cascading back-to-school schedules I make my return to typing
words into the internet incrementally, and to that end here's a short post
alerting ...
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment